Flight School Specials in Chicago, IL
Flight School Deals and Discounts in Chicago, IL
Learning to fly and maintaining proficiency as a pilot is a huge commitment in both time and money. At Fly There, we offer several different options to help you save both. Please review our discounted programs and specials we offer below:
Solo the Redbird FMX Full Motion Simulator
When was the last time you experienced a vacuum failure in the clouds? What does an AHRS failure look like? How hard did you work to earn your instrument rating? Use one of our four configurations on our Redbird FMX Full Motion Flight Simulator to simulate emergency procedures, “actual” IMC conditions or fly any approach down to minimums.
Active members of Angel Flight and Veterans Airlift Command receive 10% off the retail rate.*
Weekend Private Pilot Ground Schools
During your training you will learn more information than you can imagine. Studying to pass the required FAA written exam can be a difficult task. With our 3-day, weekend private pilot ground school, you will leave feeling prepared and confident to take the written exam after only one weekend. Learn more about our private and instrument pilot ground schools today!
Block Time Flight School Specials & Discounts
Piper Archer ($165/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 5%. This equates to a savings of over $8/hr!
Cessna 172P ($140/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 5%. This equates to a savings of $7/hr!
Redbird FMX ($75/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 8%. This equates to a savings of $6/hr!
- Block times must be paid in advance.
- Block times must be used within 4 months (unless approval is granted for an extension due to mechanical or weather delays).
- Unused block time is refundable however, previously flown hours will be charged at the normal retail rate.
- Block times cannot be combined with any other discount offered by Fly There.
The block rate discounts have been implemented to benefit you; we hope you will find these plans valuable and affordable as you plan your future flights with Fly There. Please contact us with your questions.
* Active members of Angel Flight or Veterans Airlift Command must have completed a mission in the past 12 calendar months.