Fly There’s Discount Programs
Learning to fly and maintaining proficiency is not only a huge commitment in time, but it is also a very large investment in money. At Fly There, we understand that and offer several different options to help you save money. Please review the discounted programs we offer and contact us with any questions.
Solo the Redbird FMX Full Motion Simulator
When was the last time you experienced a vacuum failure in the clouds? What does an AHRS failure look like? How hard did you work to earn your instrument rating? Finding time in your busy schedule to maintain currency can prove to be very difficult. Use one of our four configurations to simulate emergency procedures, “actual” IMC conditions or fly any approach down to minimums. For more information on our Redbird Full Motion Simulator, click here.
Active members of Angel Flight and Veterans Airlift Command receive 10% off the retail rate.*
Weekend Private Pilot Ground Schools
During your training you will learn more information than you can imagine. Studying to pass the required FAA written exam can be a difficult task. With our 3-day, weekend private pilot ground school, in one short weekend you will leave feeling prepared and confident to take the written exam. Click here for additional information.
Block Time Discount
Piper Archer ($165/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 5%. This equates to a savings of over $8/hr!
Cessna 172P ($140/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 5%. This equates to a savings of $7/hr!
Redbird FMX ($75/hr)
- Pre-purchase 10 hours and you will save 8%. This equates to a savings of $6/hr!
- Block times must be paid in advance.
- Block times must be used within 4 months (unless approval is granted for an extension due to mechanical or weather delays).
- Unused block time is refundable however, previously flown hours will be charged at the normal retail rate.
- Block times cannot be combined with any other discount offered by Fly There.
The block rate discounts have been implemented to benefit you; we hope you will find these plans valuable and affordable as you plan your future flights with Fly There. Please contact us with your questions.
* Active members of Angel Flight or Veterans Airlift Command must have completed a mission in the past 12 calendar months.